Founded in 2012, ByteDance is a technology company operating a range of content platforms that inform, educate, entertain and inspire people across languages, cultures and geographies.
With a suite of more than a dozen products, including TikTok, Douyin, Toutiao, Helo and Resso, ByteDance now has a portfolio of applications available in over 150 markets and 75 languages.
Our Business Integrity team has a strong user focus and a dedication to technical excellence. We aim to meet our users’ needs with reliable and high-performing platforms and services. We are looking for strong software engineers who are excited to grow their business understanding, build highly scalable and reliable software, and partner across disciplines with global teams, in pursuit of excellence.
We are seeking Software Engineers in all levels experienced in ad integrity which can help us create an ecosystem that rewards high quality user experiences and advertiser value. Understanding fraud, risk, quality control, and online advertising domain knowledge is a plus, but experience of building large-scale systems is most critical.
- Build highly scalable systems including ad fraud detection, risk control, ads integrity systems, to improve user's experiences with ads across the platform.
- Collaborate with strategy team, product managers, policy team and other key stakeholders to define products and drive initiatives from engineering viewpoint.
- Contribute to the success of a rapidly growing and evolving organization with speediness and quality.
- BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or other relevant majors with 2+ year of work experience
- Excellent programming, debugging, and optimization skills in general purpose programming languages
- Ability to think critically and to formulate solutions to problems in a clear and concise way.
- Extensive knowledge of modern software tech stack, including front-end applications, large-scale backend, data pipeline.
- Experience with one or more general purpose programming languages including but not limited to: Go, C/C++, Python.
- Deep understanding in one of the following domains: ad fraud detection, risk control, quality control, business integrity, and online advertising systems.
- Deep knowledge in one of the following areas: machine learning/deep learning, large-scale systems, data, full-stack.
Nice to have
ByteDance is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At ByteDance, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn't be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are passionate about this and hope