Founded in 2012, ByteDance is a technology company operating a range of content platforms that inform, educate, entertain and inspire people across languages, cultures and geographies.
With a suite of more than a dozen products, including TikTok, Douyin, Toutiao, Helo and Resso, ByteDance now has a portfolio of applications available in over 150 markets and 75 languages.
We focus on conducting cutting-edge research and development in the area of Computer Graphics, Computer Vision, Augmented Reality and Deep Learning, and continuously transfer innovative technologies to various ByteDance products. We are looking for talents at all levels to join us on this exciting journey!
1. Lead overseas market insights research, cooperate with strategy team to conduct customer persona research and analyze consumer insights by all methods, support on defining strategic direction and key business iteration.
2. Analyze the education industry and products deeply, follow the industry trends, educational innovation concepts and practices, to improve the team's understanding about the essence of education, to search and define breakthrough opportunities for education business.
3. Have an in-depth understanding of our existing business, work together with functions like product, teaching, research and operations teams to ensure the implementation of key projects.
1. 5+ years of experience in user research, with background in psychology, sociology and education, proficiency in common research methods (qualitative + quantitative), possess the ability to conduct user research cross-culture as well as cross-region; with team work experience in overseas environment is a plus.
2. Strategic thinker, strong analytical skills, innovative mindset and structured thinking capability, be good at summarizing the pattern from complex phenomena, express opinions fully and output conclusions, and be able to define, break down and solve complex problems.
3. Build insights into industry development trends, focus on the business model, trend, cutting-edge innovation and other information of the industry/market, and be good at discovering user needs and business opportunities.
4. Good communication skills, strong self-motivated, willingness to continuously improve and keep learning, be sensitive to new things, passionate for participating in business and rapid growth, and be able to adapt to high-intensity work.
Nice to have
ByteDance is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At ByteDance, our mission is to inspire creativity and enrich life. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn't be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
ByteDance is committed to providing reasonable accommodations during our recruitment process. If you need assistance or an accommodation, please reach out to us at USRC@bytedance.com.